I was born in Poland where I studied in the Academy of Art and Design in Lodz. Since 1990 I have been living and working in the UK.
Now I work in my art studio in Cornwall and I study on MA Authorial Illustration course in Falmouth University.
My paintings and prints are in private and corporate collections. I am a member of the South London Women Artists and the Association of Polish Artists in UK (APA).
• 'Connection' solo show of paintings, Daisy Laing Gallery, Penzance, Cornwall, 29 October - 26 November
• Royal Watercolour Society's 'Contemporary Watercolour Competition', Bankside Gallery, London, 8-20 March
• 'September Collection', Prince and Pilgrim Gallery, Richmond upon Thames, 13-17 September
• 'Pillow Talk' installation by South London Women Artists, part of Tate Lates, Tate Modern, 23 February
• 'Drawing Down the Feminine', Bridport Arts Centre, Bridport, Dorset, 2 February-17 March
• Royal Watercolour Society's 'Contemporary Watercolour Competition', Bankside Gallery, London, 1-17 March
• 'Raw Rich' Mentoring Program Show, PZ Gallery, Penzance, 24-26 November
• 'Sketch 2017' the exhibition of sketchbooks, Rabley Drawing Centre and Gallery and other locations
• 'Drawn' Royal West of England Academy, shown alongside the drawings from RWA collection
• 'Bees and us' solo exhibition, the Natural History Museum in Jelenia Gora, Poland
• 'Pillow Talk' South London Women Artists exhibition, Brixton East Gallery, London
• 'Death and Transition' South London Women Artists exhibition co-curated by Yolanta Gawlik, Gabriel Fine Art, London
• 'What is Urban' South London Women Artists curated show, Brixton East Gallery, London
• 'Colourswatch' South London Women Artists curated show, Espacio Gallery, London
• '15th International Triennial of Small Graphic Forms', The City Art Gallery, Lodz, Poland
• 'Tender' South London Women Artists exhibition, Stephen Lawrence Centre, London
• Curator of 'Wild Dreams', exhibition of the Association of Polish Artists in UK (APA), POSK Gallery, London
• The United Society of Artists Open Exhibition, The Menier Gallery, London
• 'Art in a box', One Church Street Gallery, Great Missenden, Buckinghamshire
• 'Lost and found in Folkestone' solo show of paintings and photo-collages, Strange Cargo, Georges House Gallery, Folkestone
• The National Open Art Competition, Chichester